☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 4 April 2009

[TA Message] no. 492: I too long ...

I too long ... 
No. 492 04-04-2009 07h11 


... neglected my journal, sorry ... 
Pardon (>_<)! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Physically, as Stan chan, I am an alien, it is going very well. But it is true that I have the impression that it is the mind which does not always ...(/_;) 

But, but! ! 
Already tomorrow, after tomorrow, we repeat the general group, the dancers, staff Ayu, the staff of the tour, short on the entire team meets Ayu in full! 

The last rehearsals ... pfffff (×_×)(×_×)(×_×) my fright. 

And no time to breathe, I teleports at Saitama Super Arena and it will be the first ... 

Otherwise .. 

already the last time, for Rule / Sparkle, I have succeeded thanks to all of you to establish a new record for a female artist ... 
And then, incredibly, with "next level" is 11 years following the 1st place and new record! ! I thought not my ears, you still made the surprise of the gift ... 

And as if that were not enough, the photobook DejiDeji of ViVi it does not already enough then we're the pre-orders, they decided to get out more, and then as we could not meet requests for tickets, we add the dates of the tour, the numbers of dates is also a record, really thank you, I can even find the words ... 

In these moments, what I must do. 
Or rather what I should be. 

Not severable. 

I do not like too much to say "courage" in general, but today I say. 

Seriously, I will give everything. 

The 7 ... 

I will "hijack" the district of Shibuya. 
I would be happy that you come see me (*_*) 

Even my old scars, now I like them ... m (__) m THANKS! 

I have just returned, and I lit candles throughout the house. In one second I unpacked all my strength abandoned me ... 

I took pictures, tomorrow I will post. 
Finally I think ... lol

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment