☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 7 January 2011

[Article] 04.01.2011 Hamasaki Ayumi "The newspapers are lying! No family nor friends attended my wedding!"

Hamasaki Ayumi "The newspapers are lying! No family nor friends attended my wedding!"
4 January 2011. 1:52pm



Singer Hamasaki Ayumi, who married Austrian actor Manuel Schwarz in Las Vegas on New Years Day, have spoken up after reading some reports on her marriage ceremony. "Though some reports said that close friends attended my wedding ceremony, nobody went to Vegas with me. No family, no friends.", Hamasaki clarified the situation to prevent misunderstanding.

Hamasaki Ayumi, a female singer and the pride of Japan, dealt out a big surprise this New Year! She announced her marriage on her fansite, and personally reported on Twitter that "There were only my beloved staff members there watching over us." In response to the "close friends and staff members in attendance" reported, she happily clarified "Just to make this clear, for all my real family and friends who felt left out!! (laugh)".

The announcement was made on her fansite, but not during the annual Countdown Live concert. As to why, Hamasaki explains on Twitter that "I want to keep my work and my private life separate." Last year, her 3D movie 『Livespire 「A3D ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~」』 showed in 12 cities across the country, exhibiting Hamasaki's liveliness and energy. Having captured happiness in her private life, Hamasaki is sure to shine again this year.

Translation: Misa-chanOriginal source: Yahoo! Japan News
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment