☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 1 January 2011

[Team Ayu] 01.01.2011 "This is sudden, but"

Sorry for the late update!


This is sudden, but
2011/01/01 01:32 | ayu



My love for my family,


my love for my friends,


my love for my staff,


and, my love for TA.


These kinds of love and how I show them are all different, but love takes many forms.


I, Ayumi Hamasaki, as an individual, and as a woman, have found yet another irreplaceable kind of love.


We are in a place that is closest to forever**, for sure.


Mannie, who played the husband in Virgin Road, is going to be my real husband in real life!!!


**Bokutachi wa ima mottomo eien ni chikai basho ni iru, from fairyland lyrics


Translation: chocopockymaster @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment