☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 2 January 2011

[Team Ayu] 02.01.2011 "To my beloved TA,"

To my beloved TA,
2 January 2011. 3:10pm



On the 1st of January 2011,


we registered our marriage in a small chapel in America.


Because I want everyone in TA to know about this first, I'm writing this now.


I think everyone else knows about this already, but my husband is Mannie.


He is my Last angel.


From now on, I will still continue being the person I have always been.


That's why, I wish for everyone to continue being the same too.


Let's go on at the same speed, watching the same scenery.





Translation: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment