☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

[Team Ayu] 11.01.2011 OK,

OK,
11 January 2011. 8:36am




I am in Singapore now.
Yep.

On my 4 hour flight from Maldives to here, I've been watching Countdown Live's video recording.

I watched it as a normal person.
And I was entranced.

I survived, I cried, I laughed, I was nervous, I was excited, I was touched... My emotions were busy the whole time.

And then, I thought about how everyone else thinks about this Countdown Live.

That's why, I'm open to receiving all your Countdown Live reviews!!!!!!!!!!
Any compliments, any criticisms, anything that you feel, I'll be glad if you can write in to me.

Come on, essays ☆

And so, after breakfast, I'll be off on another flight again. It'll be a long distance one this time.
I wonder how many times I'll be able to watch the Live (*^_^*)

Sent from my iPhone

A

Translation: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment:

  1. her countdown live was aweeeesome!
    as always! mistakes are inevitable..
    no one is perfect..even ayu..but she is outstanding!! she did her best! she rocks!! and never gives up..i love just the way ayu is..i keep watching CDL2010-2011 over and over again..haha! XD

    ReplyDelete