☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 26 January 2011

[Team Ayu] 26.01.2011 Boo.

Boo.
26 January 2011. 10:02am




Oh no, I really can't remember the lyrics I wrote!!
What's wrong with me--!!!!!!!! Brain, please try harder. (laugh)

I'll be brave...

And go to the studio. I'll start from scratch again ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I believe it's fate.

Sent from my iPhone

A

Translation: Misa-chan
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

3 comments:

  1. oh wow she looks very gaga! With the glasses and hair! cool~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate gaga comparisons ><
    she looks just like ayu to me. And thats the way i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayu's style really inspiring for her fans and other people,, because her style can be apply for cassual

    gaga's style is so difference with ayu's style
    gaga just like "CLOWN" not for cassual, can you imagine that u using gaga style and go to the Mall?? ouhh i think u'll be invite to birthday party ..

    ReplyDelete