☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 9 January 2011

[Team Ayu] 09.01.2011 In the end,

In the end,
9 January 2011. 12:07pm




no matter where I go, I crave Japanese food the most.

Yesterday night, we picked a Japanese restaurant, and the moment I sat down, my heart felt so relieved.
When my miso soup came, I felt more relief.
It came with a super huge spoon too. (laugh)
Was so fun using it------!! (laugh)

On my journey to this island, and through the various things which happened here, I've been away from my beloved management team, and without them, I felt unbelievably alone.
Like I was torn away from my family.

Of course, hubby is my family now, but that is a different kind of family.

When I first reached this island, I spent some hours unpacking. After that, I came back and found everything laid out for me. Everything, down to the details, were written down clearly, and all was prepared and arranged totally. This made me feel that everyone was still somewhere nearby. I almost cried.

Love and happiness for them came together and filled up my heart.

Thank you all so much.

For everything you've done, and for everything you will do, thank you.

And more than that, to everyone at TA, for being yourselves, no, for being more supportive than you were in the past, my heart is filled with so much gratitude.

Let's never let go of each other's hands.

That's all. My love letter, from the Maldives to Japan.

Sent from my iPhone

A

Translation: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment:

  1. Even reading such 'casual' messages by ayu feel so emotional. Very touching, ayu! <3

    ReplyDelete