☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 16 January 2011

[Team Ayu] 16.01.2011 Good morning ☆

Good morning ☆
16 January 2011. 2:05am




It'll soon be 9 in the morning here.

What is everyone doing now--?

I miss everyone--
I wanna meet you all--

I hope tour rehearsals can start soon--
I hope the tour can start soon--

Until then, let me make some wonderful songs which will ring in everyone's hearts ☆

Nope,

Before that, I need to eat some breakfast ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪

Sent from my iPhone

A

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

3 comments:

  1. Does anybody know when she will be back in LA? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayu is in LA right now for 2 weeks..and 1 week has just passed~ one more week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where she is staying so I can go meet her? Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete