☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 15 January 2011

[Trans] 14.01.2011 Love songs' Blog Update: How are you???

How are you???
14 January 2011. 1:09am


No time no see!!

I'm sorry for this delayed update <(_ _)><(_ _)><(_ _)>

I'm sure you guys already know through TA or Twitter, but we are now out of Japan.

There must be some of you who are worrying "At this rate, you will never come back...", but I assure you that we will come home soon, so don't worry (´∞`)ノ


And from tomorrow onwards, I think I will start to introduce to everyone how life is like over here.


And so, let us end this entry with this special image ↓






It's really special~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







(*´ェ`*)



A-STAFF Minazou

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Love songs' Blog
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!


1 comment: