☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 23 January 2011

[Team Ayu] 22.01.2011 "Yesterday," & "Then--,"

Yesterday,
22 January 2011. 3:21am




I went to KINARA (*^^*)

With new hair dye, my sun-bleached hair is back to life!!
Took this photo with a whee~~~~---, and caught Minazoi in the shot too. (laugh)

Sent from my iPhone

A

Then--,
22 January 2011. 3:23am




I got my nails changed too- ♪(´ε` ) I wanted to continue with simple designs, so instead of getting a solid colour, I did a french instead ♪
When I get a french, I don't have that white line drawn. I just get a clear coating of polish, so that my nail's natural colour shows through. I like it that way---- ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Sent from my iPhone

A

Translation: Misa-chan
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment