☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 12 April 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 12.04.2010

Today's Rock'n'Roll---
12 April 2010, 5:05am


blog entry was written by Zin's father, who was made a big appearance during today's MC session. (laugh)

Has everyone checked it out yet?--

For today-- Chon-nan will be introducing the blog of a new member-- ♪

If I write about what he does, it'll be too much of a spoiler. Yep~~~ So, to introduce him...

He's someone who has given an amazing performance for the stage opening this time!!!

That's right-- ☆

I'm being really horrible, because I didn't tell this person that I've secretly discovered him...

Hang on-----!!!!!!!

Rock'n'Roll-------------!!!!!!

Firstly, Suke-san-- ☆

Takai Daisuke's (SUKE3) "Kamase--!!! Brothers!!!" Blog

And Shuu-kun-- ☆

Yoshimaru Shuu Ichiro's "Shu's happy Mr Monkey"

This time, out of the new members, we have 6 new performers!!!

It's an increase, and from now on, as soon as I discover more, I will put them up here, in the Rock'n'Roll spirit. (laugh)

And so, see you--------

Thank you to everyone again for today ♡

As I thought, Saitama was really huge---!!! Hoho--

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment