☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 29 August 2010

[Announcement] New moderator!

Hi everyonne My name is Torin, and I'm the new moderator here at Ayu's Story! I'll be helping AyUmIxX with posting the news and whatnot. I look forward to providing you guys with all the latest Ayu info, and making sure Ayu's Story stays your number one fanblog!

Thanks again to AyUmIxX for giving me this opportunity, and if you have any questions or comments, please email me at torinitii@gmail.com.

Love,
Torin @ Ayu's Story

2 comments:

  1. Big thanks to AyUmIXx for having this blog in the first place!! And welcome Torin! thanks for offering your help to this amazing fan blog! I (we?) appreciate it a lot! b(^.~)d

    Thanks, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the welcome! ^^

    ReplyDelete