☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 4 August 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 02.08.2010 Since its already like this,

Since its already like this,
2 August 2010. 4:17am


Though I have no idea what "like this" means, even my clothes have taken on vitamin colours~--- ↑↑↑

For today, on top of a short neon orange tube top, I wore a bright emerald green T-shirt that's too big and flowy so it looks like I have wings.

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

(With Mr. Minazou, from Nail Channel)

And below, I decided to match it with WILD FOX's flowy vintage denim shorts. ☆

ImageHost.org

From behind, it looks like~ this.

It's a little sexy, huh. *giggle*... *smirk*...

ImageHost.org

And then, I thought I might as well go all out with the accessories too.

Today's accessories were these~ ☆

ImageHost.org

There's the turquoise long-ring that's really popular nowadays ☆

And on a chain, an elegant turquoise necklace ☆

Plus a leather and feather fringe necklace ☆

Dayoyo~n ♪

And then, I'm not sure if you can see from these photos, but because I'll have lots of photoshoots sceduled for tomorrow, I've changed my nails to bright loud red to fit the theme~

Both my hands and feet are red now. I feel so ageha. Giggle ♡

So, lastly, up till now, I feel that the nails which I feel are my "Best Nail Hit" this year are definitely the RnRC tour ones, and here's a photo ♡

ImageHost.org

And... The night goes on~~~~~~~

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment