☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 28 August 2010

[News+Scans] 28.08.2010 Jejung’s Feeling To Appear In Ayumi Hamasaki’s PV

Japanese newspapers articles :)






More under the cut!!





Released in July, Ayumi Hamasaki (31) new single ‘Crossroad’ is under production of a new PV, and on the 28th it’s published that TVXQ Jaejoong is going to make appearance in the PV. This will be Jaejoong’s first appearance in Japanese artist PV.

However Hamasaki will not appear at all in the PV. The plot is about a young painter (Jaejoong) who is chasing his dream despite being attacked by a disease, the story tells how he spends the remaining of his life eagerly. Hamasaki said, “If I star it by myself, I would be too much ‘talking’, so I think of someone who can act with compelling power, therefore I asked Jaejoong to appear on,” explaining about her choice. “With his world view of music and unique captivating atmosphere, it will become a very good video clip.” she said.

While Kim Jaejoong commented, “Ayumi Hamasaki is a big senior in my record label, thus when I received the offer to appear in her PV, I was really happy, eventhough I feel a lot of pressure, I’ll try to do it properly!”


Credit: sharingyoochun.net
Original source: TV-Asahi
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment