☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 1 August 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 01.08.2010 Pata pata

Pata pata
1 Aug 2010. 1:49am


On and on.

That's me today, who for some reason keeps humming the "Pata pata Mama"*1 tune, which I used to hear lots on TV when I was young.



(Everyone, do you know this song? Or is it only those in Kyushu who know of it?? *sweatdrop*)

This morning, I was eating GariGari-kun*2 while in the studio, and somehow I managed to fall asleep halfway and it dripped all over my clothes, waking me up again. At first, I thought I had really drooled all over, and was really embarrassed. (laugh)

So!!!

More under the cut!!

When it comes to this, the most important thing I need to do, is to take a break!!!

(Even saying so, that's the one thing I'm really lousy at. Wahaha--)

Recently, because I've been handling various projects all at the same time, my mind has been in a muddle. So when I couldn't take it anymore yesterday, I brought Papino-sans with me out for a marathon (not a walk) during the middle of the night.

I haven't done that for awhile, and it really refreshed me ☆

By the time we got home, Papiko-san was so tired that he could only crawl along.

And after working hard tonight, I wonder what I'll do next to refresh myself-- ☆

Hmm, what shall I do------------ Suggestions?--------------

Ah!!!

My RnRC Tour nails were still on, and because I felt that it was "overdue!" (maybe because I kept looking at it) I got Mr Minazou to change them for me--

Without hesitation, and as thorough as an undercover project, he cut my nails short, and to make it eye-catching , he applied on this functional vitamin colour!!!!!!!!

Something like this~ ☆

ImageHost.org

It's neon pink~~~ ☆

Yep, I like it~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ndabayo--

*1 Pata Pata Mama (パタパタママ): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1avdq_oped-op_music

*2 GariGari-kun (ガリガリ君): a type of popsicle http://garbageingarbageout.wordpress...gari-gari-kun/

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: TA
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment