☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 14 August 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 13.08.2010 Uhyohyo~

Uhyohyo~
13 August 2010. 5:35am


I'm falling behind with updates again... Sorry..

Yes yes, I've been living a hectic and messy life lately, and before I knew it, the second instalment of the summer festival will soon be staged at Nagoya!!!

Usually, everyone at Nagoya always seem to be in really high spirits. With the additional excitement of summer festival, I wonder if they will be waiting for me this time with lots of energy too~ ♪

So, I shall also do a good power charge-up and go to meet you guys~ ♪♪

Oh yeah, I was going to upload a Fashion Check entry about my dressing when I returned from Ehime the other day, but I forgot. Oops ♡

More under the cut!

ImageHost.org

I'll be wearing this ten-gallon hat lots this summer ☆

And this turquoise long-ring and leather&feather mix necklace too ☆

The sunglasses are from Yves Saint Laurent--

These days are filled with this kind of Bohemian co-ordination.

I'll take photos of my dressing tomorrow too!!!!!!!!!!!

If I remember to... *mutter*

Ndaba, I hope I dream of chicken wings-- ☆

Credit: Misa-chan
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment