☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 15 August 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 14.08.2010 Tempura--.

Tempura--.
14 August 2010. 5:08am


Like this! I'm at Nagoya again--, the place which is almost like home, and where this year's RnRC Tour was staged for who knows how many times ♪

I totally forgot to take a photo of my dressing, and it was only when I reached the venue and was going to change out when I remembered with a "Hah!!!" and hurriedly took a photo. (laugh)

It looked like this-- ♪

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

And close-up, it was like this ☆

The whole feeling is, as usual, Bohemian ♪

ImageHost.org

And then~, after I've changed, I hurried to the stage...

On my way, I passed through this place~

This is a show that really has lots of staff working hard backstage... I'd like to thank them once again.

ImageHost.org

Thank you for everything.

ImageHost.org

I tried taking this photo from somewhere reached by climbing staircases at the side of the stage.

It may be hard to see from this photo, but I took this at the very rear-- ♪

Because it was the band's rehearsal time, I got to see Peco-sama singing over there on stage.

ImageHost.org

When I went closer to the centre of the stage, someone who was posing for my camera came into my field of vision.

So I took a photo.

And if it isn't Yocchan---------------- ☆

ImageHost.org

And then, I went on stage to the place where I'll be standing when singing.

Looking out over the audience seats and imagining them filled to the max with everyone's smiling faces, I took this photo.

Here's the awesome view that I always get when I stand on stage and sing.

ImageHost.org

Now from the front, a great shot of the whole band ☆

These people are all real adults, and so-----------ooo cool.

ImageHost.org

And immediately, as if he wasn't cool enough already, Yocchan broke into a guitar solo, and I, of course, took lots of photos!!

ImageHost.org

I got goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as usual, I kept screaming "Yoccha~~~~~~~~~~~~n!!!"

ImageHost.org

After watching the cool Yocchan and his exciting performance, the hyper me went backstage to where the dancers were on standby.

There's Suu-san shooting up~~~~~~~~~~ ☆

ImageHost.org

2-YAN was also shooting up~~~~~~~~~~ ☆

And below, Shuccha was also shooting up~~~~~~~~~~ ☆

ImageHost.org

Oh, Kazuma is joining in the shooting up too!!!

But, he somehow looks a little failed. (laugh)

Hmm, on the photo's left side, someone seems to be achieving the perfect pose.

And that's how I like you, baby. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

And here, a person who's covering his face, as if he's saying "It's too bright~~~"

ImageHost.org

So I played along and really flashed him.

ImageHost.org

Yes, from then on, it was serious rehearsals for everyone.

Tidying up everything to perfection for tomorrow.

Then, DiN---------NE----------R!

I changed again.

ImageHost.org

A dress I bought from Toco Pacific ♪

But because it looked a little too casual by itself, I got it studded with lots of Bijoux crystals to make it more elegant ☆

ImageHost.org

After this, I went to dinner, ate lots, and went back to the hotel...

Then everyone went on a Nagoya City Marathon.

We really ran. (laugh)

It was so much fun~ ♪

ImageHost.org

Here's a photo I took before I went for a shower, so I was all sweaty and couldn't take a nice shot like a masseuse!!!

You get what I mean~???

ImageHost.org

I guess most people don't~~~ Oh well ♪

The hair just above my forehead was all curly and boing.

ImageHost.org

And so, I will eat more Shirono Waaru dessert to power up so I can truly get summer going and enjoy it all.

Everyone at Nagoya, let's get it on together----!!!

OK? ♡

ImageHost.org

I realized I forgot to pour the maple syrup on.

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I love your blog! I also create a blog about message on the TA but in French. What say you to link our sites?
    I await your answer!

    Good evening!

    http://ayumirrorcleworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete