☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 17 August 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 17.08.2010 Nu--------------.

Nu--------------.
17 August 2010. 4:31am


Though we've been standing together on the stage for 11 years already, I...

Never realized that Chii-chan may actually be a mermaid.

I didn't know.

Which means my skills are not of a high level.

Everyone, did you all already know that???

Puzzling over that, here's a photo of my brain.

Nuu--------------.

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

Funuu---------------.

ImageHost.org

*struggle*...

ImageHost.org

I'm really tired...

But because there's recording to do tomorrow, I have to continue working.....

Phoosh.



Sound of me sighing!!!

Ciao ♪

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment