☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 7 April 2010

[Info] Max Matsuura Is Going To Have A Big Feast With Ayu Next Week?

Well, during lunch time today, I went online when Max was online as well, so I was kind of like trying my luck and sending him tweets asking him about Ayu's stuff and seeing whether he would reply me or not, (well that @lgiam is me)
to my surprise, he did reply me back.
so what I asked,
"Matsuura-san, have you met Ayu recently? is she ok?"
Then he replied me,
"Next week, I'm going to have big feast"

I think that he meant he will go out with Ayu to celebrate Ayu's new album? and the ARENA TOUR 2010? seems like it.


Original source: Max Matsuura's Twitter + lgiam's Twitter
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

2 comments:

  1. Sure. I also wrote a comment for Max-san to ask him about Ayu's twitter, he said:

    masatomatsuura: 来週、飯食べるとき必ず説得します(笑)RT @miayuthao: @masatomatsuura: 松浦さん、あゆちゃんにtwitterを作ると伝えていただけませんか?ありがとうございます。

    I'm waiting for Ayu's twitter ^O^

    ReplyDelete