☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 2 May 2009

[TA Message] no. 518: Today ...

Today ... 
No. 518 02-05-2009 05h31 


... I did not sleep at night, and I feel it is completely cross that Kin-chan (typo for Chon-chan?) went through the airport 'Haneda ... lol 

Landing at the airport in Fukuoka, I was super scared! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

500. The number of people came to greet me. 


Enoooooooooorme. 

Okay, I confess, I wondered: "Who is going to come?" lol 

No, is not to say, it is my hometown, "my païs! 

(*_*)(*_*)(*_*) 

Tomorrow and after tomorrow, I'll leave the blow "my païs powââââââ"! (_-)- ☆ 

Full of enthusiasm, I count on vooooous! d (-) Huh!

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment