☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 22 May 2009

[TA Message] no. 537: Let me...

I think on this TA Message, Ayu is trying to explain her point of view of what today's all online medias  have been talking about the police investigation issue and I think that Ayu is pretty much pissed off towards the "FRIDAY" Magazine which has written the wrong answer of what she actually said regarding to the issue.

Let me ... 
No. 537 21-05-2009 02h37 


... I bring you here for an explanation, qu'importent first explanation, and I do not think it is useful. However, concern me back to you. 

Following the cancellation of performances in Osaka, dancers, musicians, people from the staff (the people I know, but also a lot that I do not know I think), many have expressed on their respective blogs. 

Words are something very difficult to use. And me, who for 11 years, face to these words, I think I know something, I know even have some really enough. Express what is in his heart with words is very difficult. To the point that I even feel that the term "very difficult" is too simple. 

I would even say that, in my opinion, even if there are "words" among the existing ones to better express what we have at heart, I think it is impossible to transmit at 100% to another person. 

Therefore, do not you want to "believe"? 
Without abandoning efforts to "understand", do not you want to try? 
To believe even more in people. In things. In the facts of life. 

Because I wanted to put words on what happened this time, there seems to be the same people with whom I have caused misunderstanding, but these people in their own way, probably had some on the heart thing they wanted to express. 

Because, with what happened this time, there is probably not a person who did not receive a shock. Not a person. 

There is not a person. 


I was talking alone ...

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment