☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 6 May 2009

[TA Message] no. 522

I do not know ... 
No. 522 05-05-2009 10:50 


... why, but impossible to sleep, Chon-san is still standing. 

The aurora is simply increased, it is a normal morning ...! lol 
Well, that's enough, goes to bed! lol 

Even Linda, my housekeeper, has already arrived and is activated in every sense ♪ Linda speaks only English, and is basically full of energy! 

Quend and it has too much energy, she began to speak a mysterious Japanese ...! 

Je t'adore! ! ! Lin chan! ! ! ! ! ← cest what I call it. 

Well, I change the subject, I heard that if you eat lots of lettuce, sleep well. 
So last night I ate lots of lettuce as a forcenée .... 

This is the result. 

Kind of ..... This is the matiiiiiiiin! lol 

Well, I have nothing to do. And if I was preparing a breakfast with Lin ... chan! ♪

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!  

1 comment:

  1. Wooow.... how lucky to have a relaxed breakfast with Ayu, lol.

    ReplyDelete