☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 7 May 2009

[TA Message] no. 523 - 524

Normally, 
No. 523 06-05-2009 01h07 


... these days should be devoted to the filming of a new pub (contents? ♪), but the Prince, he spoke too much fatigue birch, or he felt that was too noticeable fatigue and that shots were impossible in these conditions (I would rather for it lol) 

in fact I do not know why ... 

but just tell me: 

"The shooting was postponed to next week ♪" 

I thought "the Prince is an angel!" lol 

So today, I went to massage and then in a "ganbanyoku" (spa with hot stone). 
What is unfortunate is that it was raining and I could not walk me. 

When, suddenly: "If we shoot next week, it does not lead to a schedule for egg?" I touched upon this question, but I decided not to think now! 

Oh, if I m'inscivais in the group Zin? 


Uh ... 
No. 524 06-05-2009 02h05 


... I just received an sms on my mobile that I do not know if it is through sympathy or if we make fun of me ... "you have made a spelling mistake" 

Indeed. 


birch → × 

job → ○ 


No no no ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♪

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment