☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 12 January 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 12.01.2010

12th January, 2010 3:06am


After catching this cold, I'm confined to bed.

However, I'm still working.

That's why I probably won't heal in the end. (laugh)

Anyway, the nose is blocked completely, so I can only breathe through my mouth. After arranging for meetings and stuff, I'll be so smothered that I can only breathe through my skin. Maybe I'll suffocate. (laugh)

When night fell, my fever just rooooose, and I thought "Ahhh, the time for the devil has comeeee..." And when midnight arrived I started to tremble. (laugh)

Anyway, after wondering how I could suddenly catch such a bad cold, a good reason finally crossed my mind.

Ah.. Talking about that.. Bancho has been down with a cold these days, huh?.. She's been like a masked man* for quite a while now...Eh? But she's gotten well already, right?

I found you--------- Culprit. (laugh)

Tomorrow, someone will probably move in with me. Recently, Mamiko has come to see whether I have gotten better. For some reason, she brought the whole family along. They went around decorating the place with flowers, set up loooooooooots of Pocari** in a row for me, and generally made the entire place into a sickroom. Thanks, Mamiko. (lol)

Afterwards, she left this on my pillow, and left in high spirits. ☟

ImageHost.org

Yep, that's right, that's right. I haven't had lunch yet, I only knew that I needed to keep drinking Pocari.

Slowly, I ate these grilled Kitty biscuits, which took away all the moisture from my mouth, leaving it totally dry.

Afterall, I just need to drink Pocari again.

Right? O---------iii!!! (lol)

Because I have filming early tomorrow, sleep...

Papiko and Pino have fallen asleep, and are not diving onto me anymore.

They always dive onto my stomach and wriggle around. (laugh)

Ah! The details for this year's tour are scheduled to be announced on the 15th. Look forward to it! ♪

* The Japanese wear face masks to prevent the spread of cold.
** Pocari is a Japanese drink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocari_Sweat




Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment