☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 22 January 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 22.01.2010

22nd January, 2010 4:36pm

JK-san has explained the Metropolis studio's workings to me~ ♪

Yes, I'm currently in London, the city where those famous red double-decker buses run through the streets~ ☆

ImageHost.org

And I'm staying at this fabulous hotel ♡

ImageHost.org

Both at the studio and hotel, the fans from here, while holding my CDs in their frozen hands, waited and waited for me ♡ I feel so grateful~!!!!!

Everyone was so cheerful and kind and pure. ♡

Here, we have Chon-san standing in front of the hotel entrance yesterday morning...

ImageHost.org

What was she doing?

ImageHost.org

Taking shots of the scenery with her LUMIX SLR~

ImageHost.org

Oh, looks like she got a nice shot.

Yep, she's the easy-to-read type, whose feelings show right on her facial expressions. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

To the studio...

ImageHost.org

Reeeeeached~ ♪

ImageHost.org

After confirming the director's comments and details,

ImageHost.org

It's time to sing---------------------------!!!!!

Of course, I was barefoot. (even though it's was a little cold) (laugh)

While I was concentrating on thinking through the harmony of melody and lyrics in my mind...

ImageHost.org

I got reprimanded by Nobita-sensei (teacher) for not taking challenges seriously enough. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

Oops. I just laughed in an embarrassed way. (laugh)

ImageHost.org

However, it doesn't matter which country it is, because everyone still has a love and passion for music, teamwork is perfect~ ♡

That includes all the staff in the control room~

ImageHost.org

And the main commentator too~

ImageHost.org

I did good things and came out~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Hoohoohoo...

ImageHost.org

Yay~ ♪

Let's continue on...


Credit: Misa-Chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment