☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 20 January 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 20.01.2010

20th January, 2010 8:42pm

So where was I headed? ♡

Arrived around evening, and while it's around noon already now, I haven't slept since I touched down-----.

Because of that, my brain isn't working. (laugh)

When I feel like a human again, we'll continue with this "Where are I?" game. I'll upload some photos too, so wait for those~!!!!!!!

The time which I've written about above ☝, is probably enough of a hint ♪

Incidentally, it's 1℃ out now.

It may start to snow soon. Please don't get any colder~ (laugh)

2 layers of HeatTech* isn't enough~ (laugh)

*HeatTech is an innovation by clothing company Uniqlo. These clothes are made with a special kind of material which serves to retain heat and thus keep the body warm. http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/heattech


Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment